“Masternodes are the future of confirming transactions for cryptocurrency. They are just like Bitcoin miners, but without the massive environmental cost. Instead of requiring computers to solve complex mathematical problems in order to participate in the mining rewards of the blockchain, a “stake” of coins is put up as collateral for a server to be able to participate on the blockchain. This type of miner is called a Masternode. No more noisy hardware, no high electricity costs and no huge warehouses needed to store hardware units.”
“Here are 3 masternodes I am running and instructions on how to set them up”
STEPS FOR SETTING UP POLIS, APOLLON AND LIGHTPAYCOIN MASTERNODES:
1) Join Quaestor and buy any set up / hosting package. Minimum 150 Euros worth of bitcoin: (cheaper to buy set ups in bulk)
2) Go on https://crypto-bridge.org/ and buy the required amount of coins.
This exchange has the most volume right now.
– Polis buy 1010 coins
-Apollon buy 25050 coins
-LightPayCoin buy 1010 Coins
3) Download the latest Polis, Apollon or LightPayCoin wallet from the website and let it sync up.
4) Send coins from exchange to your wallet.
5) Follow the instructions in this video to set up the masternode:
Apollon set up:
LightPayCoin set up: